The Columbia University Alumni Club of Northern California (CUACNC) serves its alumni and affiliated organizations by connecting its alumni members through social, professional and entrepreneurship events across the Bay Area.
The goals of the CUACNC are:
- To strengthen the bonds of fellowship among alumni worldwide
- To sustain the connection between local alumni and the University
- To act as a means through which alumni can contribute their collective knowledge and perspective to the life of the University
- To develop from their ranks effective and responsive leadership
- To develop a funding source from which alumni start-up ventures can draw from